WorldSim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WorldSim

The World Simulator

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

rosim_inc wants some territory

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rosim_inc
Free Man
Free Man

Number of posts : 40
WorldSim Country : Fiji
Registration date : 2007-09-01

rosim_inc wants some territory Empty
PostSubject: rosim_inc wants some territory   rosim_inc wants some territory Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:13 pm

Yes, I am searching some territory, 100 000 sq. km., if possible. The use of this territory is personal, so don't ask me why I would want territory. I'm not rich, so please be raisonable in the prices. Thank you very much for reading this message, I must have this territory.

I would want the territory on a continent, not an other island please. If you don't understand what I want, read this : On WorldSim we can buy territory from the other players. If you have a big territory, like Canada, China, Russia, ect. you can make money by selling some pieces of your coutry. That's what I want; I would like to have a piece of territory of at least 100 000 sq. kilometers. If you are interested you can go in the place where we can buy/sell our territory. Please give me some of your territory. I would want it for free, but if nobody is generous I will offer money. So, make your prices.
Thanks,
rosim_inc
Back to top Go down
http://medievalplay.realbb.net/
Ban Ki-moon_bonarc712
Stranger
Stranger
Ban Ki-moon_bonarc712

Number of posts : 190
WorldSim Country : UNO, is it a country?
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: rosim_inc wants some territory   rosim_inc wants some territory Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:26 pm

rosim_inc wrote:
Yes, I am searching some territory, 100 000 sq. km., if possible. The use of this territory is personal, so don't ask me why I would want territory. I'm not rich, so please be raisonable in the prices. Thank you very much for reading this message, I must have this territory.

I would want the territory on a continent, not an other island please. If you don't understand what I want, read this : On WorldSim we can buy territory from the other players. If you have a big territory, like Canada, China, Russia, ect. you can make money by selling some pieces of your coutry. That's what I want; I would like to have a piece of territory of at least 100 000 sq. kilometers. If you are interested you can go in the place where we can buy/sell our territory. Please give me some of your territory. I would want it for free, but if nobody is generous I will offer money. So, make your prices.
Thanks,
rosim_inc

See WorldSim on YouTube for more details. You know, Rosim, 100.000 sq. km. ... D'you know you claim a pretty big territory? However. I think one of the most suitable territories would be on Australia or Alaska, something like that. Y'know, something around the Pacific Ocean. Nobody would be crazy enough to give even 10.000 sq. km. for free! To buy some territories has a [big] prize, but it's worth it. If you buy your 100.000 sq. km. territory, could I have some of your islands? ...For a good fee, of course!
Back to top Go down
https://worldsim.rpg-board.net
rosim_inc
Free Man
Free Man

Number of posts : 40
WorldSim Country : Fiji
Registration date : 2007-09-01

PostSubject: Re: rosim_inc wants some territory   rosim_inc wants some territory Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 9:38 pm

Sorry, I am not good with distances. I would want from 5000 sq. km. to 10000 if possible. Give generously.
Back to top Go down
http://medievalplay.realbb.net/
Tilibou
Stranger
Stranger
Tilibou

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2007-08-17

PostSubject: Re: rosim_inc wants some territory   rosim_inc wants some territory Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2007 9:50 pm

Sorry i cannot?
Back to top Go down
http://www.tilibouthegreat.piczo.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rosim_inc wants some territory   rosim_inc wants some territory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rosim_inc wants some territory
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WorldSim :: International :: Newspaper/Journal-
Jump to: